Need more help?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the latest updates that have been made to Zarvana?
In this release, we rolled out our science-based system for helping people turn behaviors into mastered habits:
- For each behavior, we replaced the “Getting Started” section with “Habify Steps,” which walk you through the process of doing the behavior consistently.
- You can track your progress toward completing each of the Habify Steps and mastering the behavior.
- You can see how far along the path to mastery you are for each behavior on your dashboard and throughout the platform.
We also added a new category of behaviors: critical thinking. In the critical thinking category, we released 10 new behaviors and 1 new skill.
July 10, 2019:
Our new platform was released in July 2019. The following exciting updates were included in that release:
- New, more detailed Time-Finder Diagnostic report
- Ability to schedule to take the Time-Finder on a recurring schedule
- Dashboard you can use to track your progress and see how you’re doing
- Integration with what was previously our course platform and is now our series of 120+ behaviors and 5+ skills